APPLE CAN TAKE 1 BILLION DOLLAR FROM SAMSUNG BUT NOT THEIR CALIBER AND CREATIVENESS
WHY APPLE IS AGAINST SAMSUNG
Expecting the SOUTH KOREAN famous brand to win against APPLE on the soil of AMERICA is just like getting the flight of GERMANY and hoping yourself to be landed in CHINA. The miserable decision is a really sad back for the fans of SAMSUNG all around the world as its product win millions of hearts just because of their quality at low prices comparatively to APPLE who always suck people’s pocket cashing their logo.
Only because Apple has no answer to the amazing technological development of SAMSUNG ,APPLE employed rubbish tactics to lower down the range of the attractive products which SAMSUNG has by banning them all around the world and in this context we see false and sense less allegations from APPLE that Samsung ripped off the innovative technology used by Apple to create its revolutionary iPhone and iPad. Getting in to further details APPLES’S claim was SAMSUNG has copied the “bounce-back” feature when a user scrolls to an end image, Cupertino’s pinch-to-zoom technology.
Thus on Friday 24th of August, The Silicon Valley Jury decided after nearly 22 hours of deliberation considering 700 questions regarding the claims of the two technology giants, the nine-person jury ordered the South Korean company to pay the manipulated 1.05 billion dollar after rejecting some of Apple’s claims against the two dozen Samsung devices to be their cheat.
Apple is expected to claim that the continued sales of these devices will cause irreparable harm to the Cupertino company and ask the court to ban their sale in the US.Apple has until August 29 to formally file its proposal, and Samsung has until September 12 to respond. Both parties will return to the court on September 20 for a formal hearing to discuss the injunction.While Apple is busy preparing its injunction request, Samsung will be seeking to reverse this decision.
I am totally against this decision and I have so many reasons to defend SAMSUNG.
- Judges in Seoul said Samsung didn’t copy the look and feel of the iPhone and ruled that Apple infringed on Samsung’s wireless technology so how can we say that the the Silicon Valley decision wasn’t doped as it has over ruled the decision of judges of Seoul. Also consider the fact that from the legal battles fought in Australia, the United Kingdom and Germany no final verdict come.
- If you compare iPad vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 then you will find a significant difference as in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 you can view and work on apps simultaneously, optimized for precision writing/drawing, recognizes variable level of pressure sensitivity etc etc so how I can say that the better product is a cheat of low tech product.
- SAMSUNG, which sold more than 22 million smartphones and tablets that Apple claimed uses its technology. In this modern world where information is so easy to access it looks like a senseless argument nothing else.
- SAMSUNG, use Google Inc.’s Android operating system to power their cellphones and android has simply bold out Iphone. So I guess it is just desperation which is reflecting from this act of APPLE.
- Apple is SAMSUNG’S largest customer as it depends on SAMSUNG for memory and screens. The company who doesn’t has the power to make component for its smart phone gadgets giving big statements that SAMSUNG has stolen its technology is just expressing the severe jealousy level.
- And just for your satisfaction, with one simple Google Search, you get prices of SAMSUNG’S product that are really less from what seems to be the same products of APPLE.
you will also like this
Posted on August 28, 2012, in Android Phones, i Phones and tagged APPLE, editorial, group editorial, GroupEditorial, infringement, law, legal, litigation, mobilepostcross, patent, samsung. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.