Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Update leaked For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2: Exclusive
A good news for Galaxy Note 10.1 users.. yes they now they can have jelly bean taste on their Tab 2. This is Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST OTA Update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3100). This update will also help other Android Developers, like Cyanogen Mod Team, to improve their ROMs for galaxy Tab 2..
OTA Firmware Details: Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C PDA: P3100DDBLI1 Country: India (INU) Build Date: September 8, 2012 Size:295.2MB
HOW To Install Update:
a specific base firmware required by OTA update and are flashed through the stock Samsung Recovery on that firmware..This P3100DDBLI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on P3100DDBLH3 firmware. Backup your data before installation… Instructions for flashing the OTA Update:
- You must download Basic firmware via OTA Update, P3100DDBLH3 from HERE
- Unzip downloaded file
- Download Odin 3.04 (Download it from HERE) and open it.
- Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume down which will Restart the device to download mode
- Get your phone connected and wait fora yellow/blue sign in Odin
- Now add P3100DDBLH3_P3100ODDBLH1_P3100DDLG1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Re-partition shouldnot be ticked
- Star flashing now and wait for few minutes
- Download P3100DDBLI1 OTA Update from HERE
- Copy the downloaded update to your SD Card.
- Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume up which will Restart the device to Recovery Mode
- Do apply changes from external storage
- Navigate to OTA update and flash it.
- when flashing is performed “Wipe Data/Factory Restore” to formate your internal storage
- Reboot your Tab and enjoy…
Posted on September 8, 2012, in Android Tablets, Tablets and tagged android, android 4.1.1, อัพเดดgt_p3100, country india, download ota update samsung galaxy tab 2 gt-p3100, EASY TO USE, FAST, gadgets, galaxy, galaxy tab 2, google, gps support, jelly bean, LATEST, MOBILE, samsung, technology, update, updates, youtube video how to load firmware onto samsung galaxy 10.1 tab 2 ics 4.1.1. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.