Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Update OTA leaked For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: Exclusive
A good news for Galaxy Note 10.1 users.. yes they now they can have jelly bean taste on their Note 10.1. This is Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST OTA Update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000). This update might help other Android Developers, like Cyanogen Mod Team, to improve their ROMs for galaxy Note 10.1.
OTA Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C
Build Date: 7th September, 2012
HOW To Install Update:
a specific base firmware required by OTA update and are flashed through the stock Samsung Recovery on that firmware….This N8000DDALI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on N8000DDALH1firmware.
Backup your data before installation….
Instructions for flashing the OTA Update:
- You must download Basic firmware via OTA Update, N8000DDALH1 from HERE
- Unzip downloaded file
- Download Odin 3.04 (Download it from HERE) and open it.
- Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume down which will Restart the device and to download mode
- get your phone connected and wait fora yellow/blue sign in Odin
- Now, add N8000DDALH1_N8000DDALH2_N8000DDLG5.tar.md5 to PDA
- Re-partition shouldnot be ticked
- Star flashing now and wait for few minutes
- Download N8000DDALI1 OTA Update from HERE
- Copy the downloaded update to your SD Card.
- Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume up which will Restart the device to Recovery Mode
- Do apply changes from external storage
- Navigate to OTA update and flash it.
- when flashing is performed “Wipe Data/Factory Restore” to formate your internal storage
- Reboot your note and enjoy…
Posted on September 8, 2012, in Android Tablets, Tablets and tagged android, camera, cellphones, country india, DEVICE, EASY TO USE, FAST, gadgets, galaxy-note-10-1-jelly-bean-ota-leak/, google, gps support, HANDSET, ICS 4.0, india, jelly bean, LATEST, leaked, MOBILE, MODERN, note 10.1, samsung firmware, tablet, technology, updates. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.