BMW i3 concept car is in the final stage of its manufacturing
Famous manufacturer BMW from the world of automobile is aiming high for the upcoming car BWM’s electric i3.The concept of this car introduced in Frankfurt a little over a year ago and hopefully it will be manufactured to launch in 2013.This car will show its first look in Paris Motor Show .Unfortunately we haven’t got enough information to share with our viewers but never the less some of the good things about this vessel are
- The BMW i3 Concept accelerates from 0 to 60 km/h (37 mph) in under four seconds and from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) in less than eight seconds.
- It will be a center tunnel bisecting the cabin to get more space out for the customers benefit.
- leather, wood, wool and other renewable raw materials for car’s interior
- the tanning agent used is an “extract from the leaves of the olive tree “.Note that tanning agent is used to make leather out of animals skin.
- The electric motor over the rear axle – which generates output of 125 kW/170 hp and impressive torque of 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) from a standstill
- he battery in the BMW i3 Concept is correspondingly large and is housed in an aluminum frame, which protect it from external impacts.
- The BMW i3 Concept offers comfortable accommodation for four passengers and, with around 200 litres of trunk space, room for their luggage as well.
- key features like lightweight design (and) use of innovative materials and heavy use of glass for the vehicle, or the drive system.
- Large narrow 19-inch wheels
- The eye-catching LED headlights usher in a fresh take on BMW light design.
Check out the video i hope you will like this:)
Posted on September 21, 2012, in Cars, News and tagged 19 inch wheels, automobile, bmw, bmw hot, bmw latest, bmwi3, Cars, CHEAP, engine, hybrid, latest car, little bmw car, luxury, new car, paris motor show, renewable raw materials, transportation. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.