Android 4.1.1 jelly bean ( Maximus v4.0 custom ROM ) update for HTC One X with Installation Guide:
Good news for HTC One X owners, now update HTC One X to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean with 4.0v Maximus custom ROM. Once you updated your smart phone then the best thing you will observe will be lots of customary features.
FEATURES OF ONE MAXIMUS V4.0 Firmware
- Based on latest RUUs
- Aroma Installer
- Init.d capabilities
- Unsecured boot.img
- RAM optimizations
- Added busybox
- All apps updated
- Tweaked for best performance
- Fast and Smooth UI
- Deleted bloatware
- Deleted freedback apps
- Ability to choose any language you want
- General clean up
- Added Solid Explorer, AdAway, Tegra Zone
- A lot of other changes
DO IT FIRST
- Provide a backup to apps, important personal data and settings to avoid data loss while installing the Maximus ROM based Jelly Bean update.
- Don’t make use of HTC Sync for creating the backup as it doesn’t support the custom ROM firmwares.
- Navigate to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging by selecting the same and also make sure that the minimum charge left is 40% or else the device may get turned Off in the middle of firmware update.
HOW TO INSTALL ONE MAXIMUS ROM BASED ANDROID 4.1 JELLY BEAN UPDATE
- Download the one maximus v4.0 firmware package form link to your computer.Now copy the downlaod zip folder to the root folder of device’s sd card.
- In this step you have to enter in to the boot loader mode so power off your phone and press the volume up and ok button and while holding both simultaneously press the power button.If you donot go into the boot loader mode then try again same method.
- Once you go into the boot loader mode then choose recovery option to boot into recovery mode and select Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe Cache partition to clear all the cache present in the device.
- Go in to the recovery mode and first select install zip from sd card and then choose zip from sd card.Browse out the earlier copied One Maximus V4.0 Firmware package.In the end double click on it install the ROM and then reboot your dvice.
If you fail to reboot your htc one x then apply the same steps again.
This is not an official update from htc so we are not responsible for any outcome.
Posted on October 7, 2012, in Android Phones, HTC and tagged advanced android 4.1, android, android 4.1 custom rom, android 4.1 jelly bean update with htc one x maximus rom, android 4.1 jelly bean update with one maximus rom, android 4.1.1 custom rom, best custom rom for htc one x, cellphones, EASY TO USE, FAST, gadgets, google, gps support, guida one v4.0, how to root jelly bean 4.1 rom to htc one x, how to update htc one v to jelly bean via rom manager, HTC, HTC Accord, htc oen x jelly bean, htc one maximus v4.1 stock, htc one s custom rom, htc one s maximus, htc one x android 4.1, htc one x custom roms, htc one x jellybean, htc one x maximus, htc one x maximus 4.0, htc one x maximus4.1 install, htc one x+, htc one's update, htc zenith дата выхода, ice cream sandwich, ICS 4.0, installing maximus v4.1 on htc one x, jelly bean custom rom for htc explorer, jelly bean rom for htc1x, LATEST, maximus 4.1, maximus 4.1 htc one x how to install, maximus android htc one x, maximus rom sense 4.1 for rooted htc one x, maximuS v2.5, MOBILE, new feature, path settings, Quad-Core, rom, rom jellybean htc one x, rom update for htc one x, Smartphone, Software, technology, update of htc, update of htc1x, updates, updating htc one x. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.