Introductory Videos of iPhone 5, iPod Touch, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle with specifications, release dates, countries to be launched in and iPhone5 official video:
September 12 was a big day for Apple. They announced much awaited iPhone 5 along with iPod Touch, iPod Nano and iPod shuffle. All of them are discussed briefly in our previous post. Now, we have posted products introductory videos along with official trailer of iPhone 5. So that you can watch and hear the makers by your selves and make decision that if this release was up to that mark what you have thought of or it’s not… Have a look and do share your views on this release…
- Glass and aluminum Body
- dual core A6 chip
- Hardware and software engineering
- Thinnest phone 7.6mm (we don’t think so.)
- 112g 20% lighter than iPhone 4s
- 8 mega pixel camera with sapphire crystal lens cover and autofocus
- Easier to make bigger phones, to make smaller with same specification Apples achievement.
- Retina 326psi, 4 inch display, more apps on every screen, you can see more on this screen.
- same width but taller to make its great in your hand, easy to send messages and browsing web.
- same price as was for iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 8 GB free with usual contract.
- 14 September preorder date
- 21 September shipment date
- One week later 20 more countries
- In this year 100 countries and 240 carriers
- ios 6 on September 19 on different Apple devices.
iPod Nano, iPod Touch and iPod Shuffle: Read the rest of this entry